eSUN 1000g Water Washable Resin for LCD 3D Printers, 1000g White
- Specifically designed for LCD/LED light source to achieve better printing quality.
- Water Washable Hard Resin, Compatible to most LCD printers using 405 nm wavelength light
- Instead of using IPA to clean up the prints, you can use tap water to wash the prints. Note that you still need to leave the water outside under sunlight to cure any resins. Don't drain to sink directly.
- Faster Printing Speed
- Low Odor
Product: eSUN Water Washable Resin for LCD 3D Printers
Specifically designed for LCD/LED light source to achieve better printing quality.
Water Washable Hard Resin, Compatible to most LCD printers using 405 nm wavelength light
Instead of using IPA to clean up the prints, you can use tap water to wash the prints. Note that you still need to leave the water outside under sunlight to cure any resins. Don't drain to sink directly.
Faster Printing Speed
Compatible with our CREALITY3D LD002R resin 3d printers and other resin 3d printers. Packaged in a durable aluminum bottle
Solidify wavelength: 395nm to 405nm
Hardness (D): 75D
Viscosity (25C,mPa.s): 110-180 mpa.s
Density: 1.10 to 1.11 g / cm3
Shrinkage of Vol.: 5.52%-5.97%
Flexural strength (Mpa): 50Mpa to 55Mpa
Flexural Modulus (Mpa): 1.61 to 2.56
Tensile strength (Mpa): 40Mpa to 50 Mpa
Elongation at break (%): 32% to 40%
Notched impact strength (J/m): 90 to 97
Hardness (D): 75D
1) Keep away from light and sealed at room temperature.
2) It is recommended to store the resin between 15 Celsius and 35 Celsius in its original container.
Avoid any dusty or moist environment.
1) Shake well before use. Avoid any direct sunlight during usage.
2) Keep it away from the children. Do not put in mouth.
3) Wear gloves before use to avoid direct contact with the skin and keep the room ventilated.
4) If accidentally contacted, please wash with plenty of water immediately. Seek medical advice if necessary.
5) Use tap water to clean finished models about 30 seconds.
Before choosing eSUN resins for your LCD 3D printers, please confirm that the UV wavelength of your 3D printer is 405nm. Thoroughly tested and perfectly compatible to Creality3D LD002R, EPAX X1, Anycubic Photon and Wanhao D7.
Bottom Exposure Time: 30-50s when layer thickness is 0.05mm, recommend set to 40s.
Normal Exposure Time: 6-10s when layer thickness is 0.05mm, recommend set to 7s on EPAX X1 or 10 seconds on Anycubic Photon.
PS: Exposure time is proportional to layer thickness. The numbers above are for layer thickness 0.05mm。if thickness is 0.1mm, the normal exposure time will be 12-20s. If layer thickness is 0.02 then the normal exposure time is 2-4s.