Marvle3D Muti-colors SILK PLA+ 3D Printer Filament
1kg/Roll 1.75mm diameter Marvle3D Premium SILK-LIKE PLA+ 3D Printer Filament, vacuum sealed and box packed.
1. Silk-like shiny surface finish. Much better than PLA and better than normal PLA+;
2. Higher properties than Normal PLA and easier to remove support;
Colours available: Blue, Brass, Gold, Gold Yellow, Green, Orange, Red, Red Copper, Silver, White
HOW to achieve successful printing of Premium Silk-like PLA+:
1. Preferred Printing temperature is 215-230C and the hotbed temperature is 60-70C.
2. Minimize the gap between the nozzle and hotbed as closely as possible (thinner than A4 paper).
3. Recommended to print on masking tape/ PEI sheet/glass bed with glue for good first layer adhesion.
Marvle3D PLA+ filaments is an upgraded version of our successful PLA (Polylactic Acid) filaments.
Compared with PLA, PLA+ gives stronger toughness with a combination of fine printing details.
It also presents sort of silk gloss and the support can be easily removed as well. It is a multipurpose material commonly used in 3D printing.
PLA+ 3D Printer filament is a bioplastic, which means it is made from renewable natural resources such as corn starch and tapioca products. All Marvle3D 3D Printer Filament is vacuum sealed with desiccant for storage and freshness. They are made from high-quality USA biopolymer materials.
- Your filament is an awesome product. Special thanks to the very speedy delivery, 5-star! Very happy with this trader.
- Been through a few Marvle3D rolls and they all have been perfect. Have added to my favorite trader list and will definitely trade again.
Certification: ROHS Certified, REACH
Materials: Silk-like Polylactic acid plus (PLA+)