Many PLA colors available to make your imagination into reality!
Marvle3D Filament, high accuracy guarantee an ultra smooth printing experience.
1kg/Roll 1.75mm diameter Marvle3D PLA 3D Printer Filament, vacuum sealed and box packed.
Please type your preferred color(s) either in 'Delivery Instructions' or send us by 'Email' after purchase complete. All PLA colors available and stored in our Auckland warehouse.
PLA, aka Polylactic Acid, is a multipurpose material commonly used in 3D printing. PLA filament is a bioplastic, which means it is made from renewable natural resources such as corn starch and tapioca products. As a biodegradable material, it is much better for the environment. All Marvle3D filament is vacuum sealed with desiccant for storage and freshness. They are made from high-quality USA NatureWorks INGEO biopolymer materials. Less likely to warp compared to other materials.
- Product as described and items were well packaged as always. I will be buying more from this seller for sure.
- Your PLA filament is an awesome product. Special thanks to the very speedy delivery, 5-star! Very happy with this trader.
- Been through a few Marvle3D rolls and they all have been perfect. Have added to my favorite trader list and will definitely trade again.
Net Weight: 1kg/Roll
1 Spool filament length:340m
Recommend print speed:40-90mm/s
Certification: ROHS Certified, REACH
Filament Box Dimension: 20*5.8*6.6cm
Recommend print temperature: 190-230C
Packaging: vacuum-sealed and box packed
Gross Weight:~1.4kg/Roll (including package box plus spool)
Materials: Polylactic acid (PLA), raw materials from USA NatureWorks
1. Marvle3D also provides high-standard 3d printing service, and 3d printer repair and upgrading service. Please check our website or Trademe service page for further details.
2. Marvle3D committed to providing prompt delivery service and all products stored in local.
3. Marvle3D is operated by a GST registered company. Tax invoice is available on request.
You might also like