ANET E16 (Marvle3D Version) 3d Printer is a customized version of generic ANET E16 to suit our local kiwis requirements. It comes with a super large working area - 300×300×400 mm3. There are many significant changes compared with the generic version E16 printers. We updated it with a redesigned hot end to improve the filament flowing capabilty and avoid filament leaking, and even rewrote the operation manual. More updates can be seen in the description.
What 3D printer it is:
ANET E16 (Marvle3D Version) 3d Printer with a super large working area - 300×300×400 mm3. This version is a customized E16 printer just for our Kiwi Customers. We even rewrote the operation manual. More updates can be seen below.
Differences between Marvle3D Version (ANET E16) and Generic Anet E16:
1. Marvle3D version uses NZ standard power plugs and power supply (230V), not seen in generic E16 machines. This is in accordance with NZ standard. More other machines provides 220VAC.
2. We Marvle3D team redesigned the original E16 Hot end to improve its filament flowing capabilty and avoid posible filament leaking issue.
3. Marvle3D version has an updated brand new motherboard with better operation ease and safety protection.
4. Marvle3D version has a rewritten operation manual to improve the readability.
5. Marvle3D version machines passed AU/NZ safety standard tests and EMI tests. This is rare seen in other brands including original Prusa and Creality. We are serious about the business running in local.
6. Detailed step-by-step assembly and operation video on Marvle3D youtube channel to smooth the first-time use.
7. Easy assembly: All completed within 5-10 minutes. Never easy like this.
Video to Introduce available on our youtube channel (E12):
What advantages do we have if compared with other online sellers?
1. Price: if Google ANET E16, the cheapest is from Gearbest priced at 599NZD plus 122NZD international shipping fee. After adding up 15% GST(108 NZD) and customs handling fee (60NZD), the price you pay would be 889 NZD much higher than our quotation. More importantly, they are generic versions for EU or US, not for NZ locals.
2. Service: Auckland-based local service has many advantages over much better than far distance. We deal with customers in a kiwi way, not a dodgy way.
3. NZ version: our machines have been tested and passed under 230/240V 50HZ with a critical report at our request.
What are included in the package?
1. One ANET E16 (Marvle3D Version) Machine.
2. 8GB TF Card.
3. 1*250g Filament Roll (about 80m)
4. 1xMounting Tool Kit including a lot of tools provided for your 3d printing needs
5. ...and more
1. Orders to be dispatched on the same order day. Local stock.
You might also like