eSun Muti-Colors ABS LIKE HARD TOUGH resin for LCD/DLP 3D Printing,1kg
Auckland Local Stock
Marvle3D is Esun certificated Gold reseller in New Zealand. Visits the official Agent list on: https://www.esun3d.com/agent_catalog/agent/?search=NEW+ZEALAND
eSUN Hard Tough Resin is a kind of polyurethane acrylic resin, it has the characteristics of high hardness, high toughness, high impact strength, wear resistance and high mechanical properties.
Suitable for Printing Parts that Require Both Rigidity and Toughness.
Net Weight: 1000g
Material: Resin Monomer & Photo Initiator
Available Colors: Black, Grey
Please follow the link below for more information and Technical Data Sheet:
Recommended Print Parameter:
Bottom Exposure Time: 20-the 30s
Normal Exposure Time: 6s
Print Thickness: 0.025-0.05mm
Number of Bottom Layers: 3-8
Warm Tips: The above are the exposure parameters on the LCD3.0 machine. The actual print parameter is based on the 3D printer model you use.
Methacrylate monomers reduce volume shrinkage during the photocuring process, which ensures the high precision of the print model with a smooth finish.
eSUN Hard Tough Resin has a good combination of hardness and toughness, strong adhesion of the model and is easy to detach after forming.
Widely used in various models, shells and other parts that require rigidity, such as automobiles, medical devices, electronic products, and architectural models.
Professional for LCD:
Compatible with Most LCD 3D Printers.
Specially designed for LED light sources to achieve better printing quality.
How to Use:
1) Shake well before use, prohibiting the use of resin in places where there is a lot of sunlight.
2) Wear gloves before use to avoid direct contact with the skin and keep the room ventilated.
3) Inadvertent contact, as soon as possible use a lot of water rinse. If you feel unwell, seek timely medical attention.
4) Do not pour the resin in the resin vat into the unused resin, do not leave the resin in the resin vat for a long time without use to avoid resin pollution affecting the printing effect.
How to Storage:
1) Keep away from light seals at room temperature. (Sunshine contains a lot of UV light, which will solidify photosensitive resin.)
2) It is recommended to store the resin under 15C -35℃ in a sealed container. Avoid any dusty or moist environment.
3) The resin is stable under different climatic conditions and is also easy to store, overcoming the shortcomings of other resins easily damp softening and environmental corrosion.
Thickened aluminium bottle completely protected from light. Leak-proof bottle fully wrapped with a plastic bubble bag to make sure the resin stays in place where they belong.