eSun HIGH TEMPERATURE resin for LCD/DLP 3D Printing,Transparent,1kg
Auckland Local Stock
Marvle3D is Esun certificated Gold reseller in New Zealand. Visits the official Agent list on: https://www.esun3d.com/agent_catalog/agent/?search=NEW+ZEALAND
Good temperature resistance, resistant to long-term heating at 120°C or boiling at 100°C.
It has the characteristics of high hardness, high strength, high rigidity and high precision.
The fully cured material has excellent mechanical properties and temperature resistance.
It can be used for high-temperature dental models to meet the refined requirements of dental model assembly and manufacturing, with high temperature and low deformation.
Please follow the link below for more information and Technical Data Sheet:
How to Use:
1) Shake well before use, prohibiting the use of resin in places where there is a lot of sunlight.
2) Wear gloves before use to avoid direct contact with the skin and keep the room ventilated.
3) Inadvertent contact, as soon as possible use a lot of water rinse. If you feel unwell, seek timely medical attention.
4) Do not pour the resin in the resin vat into the unused resin, do not leave the resin in the resin vat for a long time without use to avoid resin pollution affecting the printing effect.
How to Storage:
1) Keep away from light seals at room temperature. (Sunshine contains a lot of UV light, which will solidify photosensitive resin.)
2) It is recommended to store the resin under 15C -35℃ in a sealed container. Avoid any dusty or moist environment.
3) The resin is stable under different climatic conditions and is also easy to store, overcoming the shortcomings of other resins easily damp softening and environmental corrosion.
Thickened aluminium bottle completely protected from light. Leak-proof bottle fully wrapped with a plastic bubble bag to make sure the resin stays in place where they belong.