We are using Courierpost, Castleparcels and Fastway as our main courier service within NZ. All orders are commited to shipping out within 2 business days after payment clearance. Orders placed after 12:00pm on a Friday may not be dispatched until following working day. More details can be seen below:
- Shipping Cost: the amount has been specified clearly in the final checkout cart. If the customer is unsure about the combined shipping cost in some cases, please dot hesitate to let the team know.
- Shipping Method: CourierPost is the default option in most cases, and occasionally use We are using Courierpost, Castleparcel and Fastway and some other patterned courier providers. When the package dispatched to you, confirmation message will be sent as well. Signature required is our default delivery option to provide hassle-free parcel tracking experience. If the customer prefers the courier man leaves the parcel without your signature, please be aware that you have freed the courier’s obligation if the parcel lost when the tracking history shows it had been delivered successfully. If possible the item will be left in a secure location at the address provided.
- Shipping Duration: We are committed to shipping out within 2 working days.
- Holidays: Marvle3D cannot deliver to a PO Box as not accepted by the courier service providers. Packages do not ship from our warehouse in Papakura, Auckland on the following holidays: New Year's Day, New Year’s Holiday, Waitangi Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday, ANZAC Day, Queen’s Birthday, Labour Day, Christmas Day, Boxing Day, Boxing Day Holiday and other public holidays. Please allow additional delivery times if your order is placed within the above public holidays.
- Restrictions: We will work our best to ensure the prompt arrival of your purchase, however, we are not responsible for situations that are out of our control including: Postal/courier provider delays or service failures; Incorrect residential shipping addresses entered like only PO Box provided; Recipient not available to receive the order when delivery is attempted;Other situations not specified here but out of Marvle3D’s control.