[Pre-Order] Flashforge Guider 3 Ultra
Pre-Order Allowed. ETA can be checked here.
Ultra high speed 3D printing at a commercial and industrial grade levels is what the FlashForge Guider 3 Ultra can offer to your business. Featuring CoreXY design for extreme high throughput while maintaining the legendary Flashforge reliability and quality.
Feel free to enquire the product.
Video about Introduction of Flashforge Guider 3 Ultra:
Video about Unboxing of Flasforge 3 Ultra:
1. CoreXY Design - Efficiency and Quality
CoreXY Design: smoother movement, reduced resonance frequency, quiet operation, and reduced misaligned layers
2. Superior Model Surface Details
Newly designed internal structure improves the printing efficiency while improving on strength of the print structure
The dual Z-axis ball screw design provides accurate positioning and smooth model surface resulting in high quality prints
3. Uninterrupted Steady Movement
Featuring ultra sturdy and smooth dual z-axis ball screws and guides
4. Built-in Filament Drying Chambers and HEPA 13 Air Filtration System
The dual sealed filament chambers will effectively ensure that filaments are in a sealed and dry environment both during the printing process and in the idle state. The humidity level can be visually viewed with a hygrometer equipped.
HEPA 13 Air Filtration System comes standard with the Guider 3 Ultra
5. Compatible with many materials
Compatible with PA-CF, PA-GF, PETG-CF, PETG-GF, PA, PC, ABS, ASA, PLA-CF, PLA.
Third-party Filaments also supported.
6. Assisted Leveling and Automatic Calibration
7. Resume Printing from Power Outage
8. Filament Run-out
9. Flexible and Removable Build Plate
10. Quick Release Nozzle
11. Remote Video Control and Monitoring
Video about Printing Time-lapse of Flashforge Guider 3 Ultra: