Flashforge Creator 4s 3D Printer
Auckland Local Stock
Flashforge Creator 4s is a high-performance 3D printer for commercial use. Equipped with three extruder options, Creator 4s 3D printer can print with flexible filaments, engineering filaments and carbon fibre composite filaments. A good choice for commercial production.
Feel free to come in-store to browse our selection and have a demo.
**We do not sell the toolkit anymore. It will be replaced with 2 PETG Filament (1kg, Random Colour) instead**
Marvle3D is Flashforge's NZ local Distributor and can be verified on:
If you need to source any Flashforge printer or part, please email us at [email protected] or phone via 0226968218.
Flashforge Creator 4s Introduction Video:
WE PROVIDE 4* PRINTING HEAD PACKAGE FOR FREE
WE DO NOT PROVIDE EXTRUDER-F, SINCE 2.85MM FILAMENT IS OUT OF DATE.
Flashforge Creator 4s Industrial Bundle Contains:
- Creator 4s machine
- 4 x ESUN EPA-CF FILAMENT- NATURAL 3D FILAMENT 1.75MM
- ESUN EBOX Lite 3D PRINTING FILAMENT DRYER + STORAGE HOLDER
- 4 x Esun PLA+ filament (Black)
- CREATOR 4S PRINTER build plate replacement
- 3D Printer Toolbox Kit (Will be replaced with 2x PETG Filament (1kg, Random Colour))
We also offer extra accessories for the Creator 4:
1. Dual extruders working independently (IDEX system):
The two extruders of Creator 4 work independently, not bundled together so that when you select one extruder working the other extruder goes away from the printing area hence no extra overflowing filaments on the printed object.
2. Three extruder options support multiple filaments:
- Extruder-F for flexible filament.
- Extruder-HT for engineering filament.
- Extruder-HS for carbon fibre composite.
3. Temperature in the chamber ensures good printout quality:
The advanced thermal-control system of the Creator 4 keeps the print chamber at 65℃, which effectively reduces model shrinkage, warping at corners, and furnishing breakage. The Creator 4 ensures a good printout quality, and a good printing precision and improves the print success rate significantly.
4. Large build volume:
Printing size: 400mm * 350mm * 500mm
- 500mm in vertical height meets most manufacturers' printing needs. The high-precision printing linear-rail leadscrew stepping along X and Y axes greatly improves motion stability, hence better printing precision.
- Brand new S-type motion control system achieves smoother start and stop, precise positioning of the nozzle, and wonderful printing details. CNC structure keeps the machine stable and less shaken when it's working.
- Friendly and intelligent filament management system. Different filaments can be automatically adjusted to different preheating temperatures in the chamber, achieving a higher success rate of printing. When finishing a print, the chamber temperature can be adjusted automatically for cooling down. This is a friendly system design for your next print! If you don't want the automatically set temperature, you can customise it yourself!
5. More powerful features:
- HEPA 13 air filter
- 7-inch smart touch screen
- Built-in-camera with remote control
- Printing resuming after recovering from power failure
- Built-in-filament 2kg+1kg
- Auto power-off
6. Filament Drying Station
The Filament Drying Station is a multifunctional product that integrates 3D printing equipment placement, storage and drying of 3D printing filaments, and the movable shelf function. As a matching product of Creator 4s, it aims to restore the properties of the wet filaments and solve the problem of the drying and storage of filaments. As its size matches the size of Creator 4s, it can be used as an elevated shelf. With casters equipped, it is convenient for movement and switching the working area at will.
7. Printer Parametric
Printer Version: Creator 4S
Installed Extruder Module: Extruder-HS (high strength)
Printing Temp: 265-360C
Nozzle Diameter: 0.4 (0.6/ 0.8) mm
Support Filament: PACF/ PET-CF/ PP-CF/ PA-GF/ PC-ABS / PP-GF/ PPS-CF
Extra Spare Parts Kit included in Package:
- A pair of 0.4mm HT-extruder assembly (Print Temp:200-320C, Support Filament: PC/ PA/ PP/ PETG/ ASA/ ABS/ PLA/ PC-ABS)
- A pair of 0.6mm HS-nozzle assembly
- A package of flexible platform steel plate
Note: For use of flexible filament, buy F-extruder sets additionally to install on the machine
Extra purchase option:
F-extruder Package sets (for 2.85 flexible filament)
- 0.4mm F extruder left
- 0.4mm F extruder Right
- PEI flexible plate (for flexible material)
- Filament holder ( for 2.85mm flexible filament)
Print Temp: 180-265C
Support Filament: TPU/ TPE/TPB/TPC
Learn more about IDEX 3D printers
- The only extrusion system capable of printing with two heads independently.
- Double printing capacity means double productivity with the same investment.
- Multi-colour: Mix two different colours of the same material.
- Multi-material: Work with two different materials in a single print
- Soluble supports: Using dissolvable supports for complex geometries
Flashforge Guider Creator 4S Unboxing Video:
You might also like