Pack of 6 HIPS 1kg/roll 3D Printing Filament Rolls - Free Shipping
- Pack of 6 HIPS filament (free shipping)
- 1.75mm diameter, 1kg net weight per roll, HIPS Filament
- Filament Roundness: +/- 0.07mm
- Filament Diameter: +/- 0.05mm
- Recommended Print Temperature: 220 - 240°C, depending on printer model
- Compatible with RepRap, Makerbot, Afinia, Solidoodle or any standard spool based 3D printer
Pack of 6 HIPS 3D Printing Filament Rolls Free Shipping. 6 Roll can choose from below available colors:
White, Grey, Black,Red,Yellow,Blue, Green
HIPS, aka, High Impact Polystyrene. It is a material blend of polystyrene and rubber. They share a lot of the same characteristics and qualities. HIPS is versatile, economical, and impact resistant.
HIPS has many of the same printing properties as ABS. it’s more dimensionally stable and slightly lighter than ABS, making it a great choice for parts that would end up getting worn out or used in applications that can benefit from the lighter weight. It is suitable for single nozzle printing.
Because it dissolves in limonene solution (ABS will not), it’can also be used for ABS printing support material, eliminating the need for removal via abrasives, cutting tools, or any other such things that leave your print less-than-perfect.
Ease of Use: Low/Medium
Nozzle Temp: 220 – 240 °C
Bed Temp: 90 – 110 °C
Soluble: In limonene
You might also like